Here at Focus we’re always looking for great talent. We have a variety of roles in Client Services, Digital, Creative, Production and Website Development. So if you’re looking to join an amazing team, below are a selection of our current vacancies.
The role of the Junior Digital Account Manager is to act as the key interface between the client and company on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To develop a one to one relationship with the clients and provide total client support and service.
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the Creative and Development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your team. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the team assigned to the accounts.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Director.
|Knowledge and Skills||
We require a Proofreader with copy editing abilities required for checking marketing materials.
Professional approach, accurate, consistent, organised, proactive, with a good command of English grammar and the spoken word essential. Mac literate with working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat necessary. Minimum three years’ experience.
Submit your CV
Not seeing anything suitable? Send us your CV and we will be in touch.Submit CV
Our sister company, manage and deliver entirely bespoke marketing suite solutions. They are always seeking optimistic, energetic and forward thinking people to join their rapidly growing team.Find out more
Whether you’re a photographer, copy-writer or talented designer, we are always looking for freelancers to become part of our network.Send us your details