Here at Focus we’re always looking for great talent. We have a variety of roles in Client Services, Digital, Creative, Production and Website Development. So if you’re looking to join an amazing team, below are a selection of our current vacancies.
To be the main conduit between the assigned clients and Focus Integrated to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To build relationships with the clients and proactively work with them to create as many business opportunities as possible.
- In conjunction with the Account Managers, liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- To create a close working relationship with existing and potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
- Liaise closely with internal teams in order to produce projects for clients and new business proposals.
- Work to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Managers.
- Manage the Account Managers effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their roles.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Client Services Director.
|Knowledge & Skills||
This role reports directly to a designated Account Manager and the purpose of the post is to support the Account Manager in ensuring client projects are delivered on time and to budget. Provide a high quality service to designated clients on a daily basis ensuring all their queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure the clients advertising campaigns, both offline and online are managed on a daily basis.
- Manage marketing schedules for designated clients on a daily basis.
- Communicating the client’s needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Briefing jobs throughout each stage of a project, processing amends and arranging for artworking/development to be carried out accordingly using co-efficient.
- Liaise closely with internal teams to ensure work for clients is completed on time and to budget.
- Respond to all client requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- In conjunction with the Account Manager, build effective relationships with the clients.
- Take direction from the Account Manager and regularly report campaign success, analysis and results both to the Account Manager and to clients.
- Manage all invoicing for designated clients.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Manager.
No specific qualifications required.
Previous experience of supporting clients is desirable but not essential. Experience of working within an agency environment is desirable.
Experience of working within an agency environment is desirable.
Experience of liaising with a number of different stakeholders.
Experience of invoicing and quoting processes.
|Knowledge and Skills||
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
An ambitious and driven individual.
Has a keen interest in marketing.
Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
To be a team player.
Work in conjunction with the Creative and Client Services teams to design and produce fit-for-purpose graphics, animations and videos for clients that meet their specifications. . The Video & Motion Graphics Designer will need to be a trained and talented motion graphics all-rounder with an eye for creativity and a strong desire to produce stand-out motion graphics. Their education and experience will include technical understanding and creation of video, animation and motion graphics. A positive ‘can do’ attitude is essential and the ability to work quickly under pressure will be needed, without compromising on attention to detail. They will always be striving to produce the highest standard of work to represent a well-rounded and talented Creative team.
Varying experience will be considered as we are looking for strong creative talent – we will need a show-reel sent over as part of the application.
- Work closely with our talented Creative and Client Services team to design and produce fit-for-purpose motion graphics, animations and videos.
- A specific/specialist knowledge of motion design and video production will be their primary function.
- Be involved at varying stages of the creative process – from interpreting the brief, through to developing a storyboard, creating a visual style, and producing motion content suitable for application across multiple channels.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard possible.
Calling all freelance artworkers! If you are an experienced and versatile freelance artworker looking to expand your network and work with a team of talented artworkers and designers in the process, then you could be the kind of person we need.
We work on all types of projects across print and digital media with a specialism in property marketing. Key areas of our operation include the preparation of artwork files for print, the creation of templated literature items, press advertising and the creation of vectorised floorplan and sitemap drawings.
Our team are efficient, pride themselves on accuracy and have a wealth of knowledge and experience (especially for print), so if you share those qualities, then we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates on both hourly and daily options*
*subject to people’s proven ability.
We hope to meet you soon.
Calling all freelance designers! If you’re an experienced and versatile freelance designer looking to expand your network and work with a team of talented designers in the process, then you are the kind of person we need. We work on all types of creative projects covering print, digital and video, so whether you specialise in a particular discipline or offer an all-round ability, then we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates on both hourly and daily options*
*subject to people’s proven ability
We hope to meet you soon!
Submit your CV
Not seeing anything suitable? Send us your CV and we will be in touch.Submit CV
Our sister company, manage and deliver entirely bespoke marketing suite solutions. They are always seeking optimistic, energetic and forward thinking people to join their rapidly growing team.Find out more
Whether you’re a photographer, copy-writer or talented designer, we are always looking for freelancers to become part of our network.Send us your details