Here at Focus we’re always looking for great talent. We have a variety of roles in Client Services, Digital, Creative, Production and Website Development. So if you’re looking to join an amazing team, below are a selection of our current vacancies.
The role of the Lead Designer is to deliver high quality creative concepts and design solutions for each project. As an experienced and versatile design professional, it is integral to be able to deliver efficient and effective output that upholds best practice standards, meets (or exceeds) client expectations and does so within the desired deadline.
As a creative team member you will be required to contribute to the wider creative thinking of the business and integrate those ideas into developing better standards of work, improving client-facing designs or presentations and inspire those around you.
Required to work in collaboration with the wider studio team and furthermore with the other departments across the business to produce the best possible outcome for each project worked on. Alternatively, you may also be required to work in isolation on certain projects (depending on type), which will mean managing individual workflow responsibly and communicating with the management team.
Contribute towards the design proposal presentations we require for client meetings and pitches, so attention to detail and high standards in your work need to be coherent with the needs of the Creative.
- Creation of high quality concept designs for necessary projects.
- To work alongside the studio team to understand the project requirements and deliver them in accordance with the written brief.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with the Client Services team to ensure the desired outcome is reached and the creative output complies with the needs of any marketing and strategic requirements.
- Supporting the Creative Director in bringing branding, design themes and relevant creative projects to life.
- Responsible for managing and organising allocated projects efficiently and meeting their necessary deadlines.
- To contribute to the delivery of client, new business or pitch presentations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Creative Director.
|Knowledge and Skills||
Submit your CV
Not seeing anything suitable? Send us your CV and we will be in touch.Submit CV
Our sister company, manage and deliver entirely bespoke marketing suite solutions. They are always seeking optimistic, energetic and forward thinking people to join their rapidly growing team.Find out more
Whether you’re a photographer, copy-writer or talented designer, we are always looking for freelancers to become part of our network.Send us your details