Focus Integrated Marketing Communications is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
Focus Integrated may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from August 2017.
What we collect
- When the customer provides personal data, the information required will include, but is not limited to, details such as Name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Focus Integrated gathers this information to allow it to process your registration. The relevant information is then used by Focus Integrated, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the goods or services in general.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect online.
Only authorised employees and carefully checked agents, contractors and sub-contractors, who provide a particular data processing service for us, are permitted access to your data. These people will only be allowed access to your data for the purposes identified above, processing it on our behalf or for IT security and maintenance.
If a third party processing your data on our behalf is located in a non-EU country that does not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EU, we will always take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure by those processing your data on our behalf.
We aim to protect all of our customers from fraud. As part of this, we may use your personal information to verify your identity to help prevent or detect fraud. These checks may involve your information being disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Sometimes, you might wish to disclose sensitive information to us, for example if you need a priority delivery because you are receiving medical treatment. We will only use sensitive data for the specific reason you disclosed it to us and we will take extra care to keep it secure. From time to time, we will check with you that we may continue to use that sensitive data for the specified purpose.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at (email address)
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
By registering with Focus Integrated through the website, you consent to receive information on any goods or special offers which we think may be of interest to you by email.
We will not pass your details on to other parties or sell information from this site.